Ausfloat modular pontoons were designed to provide maximum flexibility in dynamic wave climates whilst allowing for maximum flexibility in design layout.
The Ausfloats unique connection by rubber Y bones allow for the easy removal of the pontoons at locations that endure extreme weather events and also allows for the relocation of the system or individual modules when a change of layout is required.
Ausfloats have been used for many applications including:
- Under bridge maintenance platforms
- Fish cage supports and feeding pontoons in Aquaculture farms
- Work Platforms
- Floating Walkways at Boat Ramps
Some locations where you can see our Ausfloat system in use are:
- Marine and safety Tasmania – Various locations as floating walkways at boat ramps
- Parks Victoria – Used as fishing platforms and floating walkways at numerous lakes throughout the State.
- East Arm Boat Ramp – Darwin
- Dinah Beach Boat Ramp – Darwin
- Central Queensland Barramundi Farm
- Maaroom Boat Ramp floating walkway
- Mackay Marina Boat Ramp floating walkway
The benefits and features are:
- Durable high strength rotationally moulded industrial polyethylene floats.
- Positively buoyed for unsinkable performance.
- Non skid moulded deck.
- Flexibility in design and construction configurations.
- Stainless steel inserts moulded into the floats for attachment of accessories.
- UV stabilised polyethylene for long life in hot environments.
- Solid rubber “Y” bone connectors to allow operationally flexible joints.
- Stainless steel connector bolts for long life and low maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Suitable for permanent and temporary installations.
Reconfigurable, relocatable and removable for severe sea and weather conditions.