- Marina design and construction.
- Marine Infrastructure design and construction for Public and Private Commercial Facilities.
- Marine piling, sheet piling and navigational infrastructure.
- Design and construction of breakwalls and floating wave attenuators.
- Pre cast concrete wharves and commercial jetty structures.
- Residential waterfront property pontoon, jetty and boardwalk design and construction.
- Mining and LNG gas projects, pump pontoons and water quality management pontoons.
- Recreational boating design and construction of public infrastructure facilities.
Since incorporation of the company in 1986, the business has grown from a residential pontoon design and construction company to a recognised privately owned Queensland marine infrastructure contractor specialising in all forms of maritime projects and servicing all areas of Australia.
In the past twenty Eight years The Jetty Specialist have designed and constructed some of Australia’s most notable and award winning Marina Developments.
The majority of projects completed have ranged from AU$ 20,000 to $12,000,000 million dollars and above.
Flexibility of design and construction makes the company unique in the Australian Market along with the combined experience of the Director and staff who are long standing loyal employees with extensive boating and boat building experience.
Neil Morris also has an extensive knowledge of the ownership and economical operation of marina developments through his directorship and involvement with Port Binnli Pty Ltd a recognised waterfront property development company that owns and operates the Mackay Marina and Village and the Raby Bay Marina both in Queensland. Mackay Marina having just won the Marina Industries Association 2013 award for a second time for a Commercial Marina with more than 140 berths. His skills in designing marinas for the maximum return on investment for The Jetty Specialist clients, is second to none.
In 1996 the company implemented a growth strategy by investing and purchasing a substantive amount of piling equipment including three barges for undertaking commercial works. This has subsequently grown to a fleet of 7 piling barges of varying capacity and sizes plus 4 pusher barges and other miscellaneous work boats and equipment that are all registered and in survey to Queensland Maritime Safety requirements.
Again these barges, crawler cranes and piling equipment, now operated under Morris Equipment Hire Pty Ltd, provide a flexibility within the market that is unique and allows for the placement of the right piling equipment to each and every specific project.
Project Development from concept to construction:
The Jetty Specialist offers a full one stop service from concept to construction by following a successful format as below:
- Client consultation on their needs.
- Development of concept plans for further discussion.
- Final development and design sign off.
- Engineering consultation and certification of the final designs.
- Submission of the necessary statutory applications for approval from the various State and Federal agencies.
- Meetings and negotiations with the statutory agencies when required.
- Final development approval.
- Proceed into the construction phase.
- Project delivery.
- Practical completion.